Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Shows

With the first of the month rolling around and perhaps that you are checking your calendar, I thought I would share a few dates for upcoming shows in April.  I would love it if you could drop by!

"Shades of Spring 2012"
at the BlackRock Center for the Arts
12901 Town Commons Drive, Germantown, Maryland
Open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, April 13-15, 2012
Open 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 15, 2012
Artist's Reception 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 15
Admission is free.

I'll have a new painting and photograph, silver jewelry and notecards available.  And I'll be there in person on Friday from 10 am to 1:30 pm and on Sunday for the reception.



"Art After Dark"
at the Kentlands Mansion
320 Kent Square Road, Gaithersburg, Maryland
Friday, April 20, 2012 from 6 - 9 p.m.
Admission is $10.  Free eats, Cash Bar.

The indie rock band, E.M. Spencer will be playing.

I will have my abstract paintings with me, plus I will be creating a new painting while we are there, and we are working on a few other surprises!  It should be a fun evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment