Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

What's are You Showing at Winter Glow?

What am I displaying this weekend at Winter Glow show at Black Rock Center for the Arts?  Well, let me show you a few pieces ...

Through the Ice - Acrylic on a 36x36 canvas in a thin, white box frame - $400

I take a lot of care with my photography, making sure it is of the highest quality. My work is professionally lab printed on heavyweight, fine art paper, that has a watercolor paper texture and matte surface.  It is placed in creamy white, double, archival gallery mats and is hand-titled and signed by me.  The framed pieces are in black metal frames under glass.

Pure - 6x6 Photo on Fine Art Paper,  framed to 11x11 - $135
Cone Flower - 6x6 Photo on Fine Art Paper,  framed to 11x11 - $135
Water Drop #1 - 6x6 Photo on Fine Art Paper,  framed to 11x11 - $135

Midnight Rose I - 6x6 Photo on Fine Art Paper, archive double matted - $100
Irish Coast - 5x7 Photo on Fine Art Paper, archive double matted - $100
Montana Snow - 5x7 Photo on Fine Art Paper, archive double matted - $100
Icy Water-Yellowstone - 6x7.5 Photo on Fine Art Paper, archive double matted - $100
Mom's Dogwood - 5x7 Photo on Fine Art Paper, archive double matted - $100
White Lace - 5x7 Photo on Fine Art Paper, archive double matted - $100
Midnight Rose III - 6x7.5 Photo on Fine Art Paper, archive double matted - $100
Great Falls II - 5x7 Photo on Fine Art Paper, archive double matted - $100
Bluff at Ha Ha Tonka - 6x7.5 Photo on Fine Art Paper,  archive double matted - $100
Great Falls III - 5x7 Photo on Fine Art Paper, archive double matted - $100

I also have about a dozen various notecards.  And besides my work, there are some fabulous things from my fellow ALOG artists, I am anxious to see it all hung up in the gallery tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment