Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April Shows bring May Smiles ...

I loved being part of the two April shows, Shades of Spring and Art After Dark, but my goodness, that was quite a few weeks of prep work.  It all turned out great, so totally worth it.  A few sales, but the sweetest part were the great interactions with some very cool people.  Thank you to everyone who came out.

I took a little rest over the weekend, except for late Sunday, I cleaned up my equipment room.  It was a disaster area, to say the least.  Art supplies everywhere!  But now they are all neatly organized again, ready for the camp season to begin in June.

This week, I have some amazing artwork to photograph for a few fellow artists and I am so psyched!  It is beautiful and it is such a pleasure to image it for their digital portfolios.  Watercolors, pastels, stained glass, oils, acrylics and egg tempera icons will all be passing in front of my lens.  It is like a boutique gallery in my studio, it will seem so plain when all that beauty returns to their homes.

And it is hard to believe, but May is right around the corner.  May will bring another show with ALOG, this time for several weeks at Bohrer Park, which will be lovely to be part of ... and a plus for me is that the pieces are ready because of April's work.  And the Main Street Farmer's Market will be starting up on Saturdays ... I'll be there with my photos, jewelry, and some smaller artwork.

And June, June is camp time!  Last I checked, they were filling up quickly ... don't miss out, we are going to have some fun.

And between everything, we are making some changes to our branding ... more on that later.  That's the latest from the studios!  Hope you are having a fantastic spring ...

11 comments:

  1. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumble upon on a daily basis. It will always be interesting to read articles from other authors and practice something from their websites...

    Digital marketing company in Chennai

    ReplyDelete