Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Framers

As many of you may know, I am an advocate for patronizing local, independent small businesses.  They are the backbone of this country and I have been a fan of the 3/50 Project for quite awhile.

As a result, I wanted to share with you my favorite framers. In Gaithersburg ... Kathy's Gallery and Frames.  Kathy Wu is fantastic ... her work is great and she is a pleasure to work with.  She will give you her thoughts on design, but leaves decisions to you.  She is one heck of a mat cutter, we are always amazed.  She is not inexpensive, but if you are looking for quality and value, she is an excellent choice.  Ring her doorbell, she is there to help.

At Lake of the Ozarks, my favorite framer is Artpho.  I love working with the Stranges and their staff.  They are also really helpful in making selections that work perfectly with my photography and the results are excellent.  They are so patient as we go through the many shades of white (ha, ha)!  Great work, great people, I have never been disappointed.

Do you have some favorite small businesses?  Be sure to give them some love by sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment